The Changing Nature of Methody Collegians – Survey

Last year we changed our name to Methody Collegians as part of an attempt, as an Associations, to revise our role and increase our membership.

Whilst we wish to continue supporting members who are not comfortable with digital communications, we recognise that our future role may be increasingly electronic. Our social media platforms are well supported and freely available to both members and non-members, but to continue our work, we need you to give us your financial support by becoming a paid-up member of Methody Collegians.

As an Association we provide financial support for various College and pupil activities. This includes; an annual Travel Bursary, funds for the Principal’s Discretionary Fund, support for special projects like equipment for sporting activities and music department, help towards building costs and an annual grant to McArthur Nursery School which was established by former pupils. This support comes to many thousands of pounds, so our membership subscription income is vital in allowing this work to continue. If you valued your time at Methody and wish to see the next generation take full advantage of their time at the College, please join us and pay the annual subscription of £15.

We are developing a database and our membership lists will assist us in supporting those of you trying to organise reunions, so we encourage you to give us permission to use your data, to support this work.

We have several key events that are popular with our existing membership but we are mindful that there may be interest in other types of events so we would like some feedback on the type of activity that you would be willing to support. Please complete the survey and help us make Methody Collegians a dynamic and thriving community.

Link to survey: https://t.co/7nv24dJZKN